Thursday, November 1, 2012

FREE - THRU ELECTION DAY 2012 - VIEW GENETIC ROULETTE - GMO DOC


The Free Online Showing of Genetic Roulette—The Gamble of Our Lives is extended through Election Day, November 6th. (See allergy section excerpt and viewer comments below—including the inspiring words of an 11 year-old girl.)
The Prop 37 campaign for GMO labeling in California is extremely tight. The million dollars a day spent against labeling has narrowed the sizable lead for the measure down to only 2 points.  But people tell us when they see our movie Genetic Roulette, they not only become antidoted to the disinformation, they often get extremely active educating people about the truth on GMOs.
We’ve also included an excerpt of just the allergy section of the film. Please share with family members and friends who suffer from allergy related problems. We’ve heard from lots of people recently who say their allergies improve or disappear when they stop eating GMOs.
Link to excerpt:  http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=M8OLmkrlS8AEBSB20oTe5o4e%2Fw0FEwUG

For the fill length version of this life-changing documentary, including subtitle options in Spanish and English (for the hearing impaired) please visit http://www.geneticroulettemovie.com.
Share:
Click on the video or the link to watch http://geneticroulettemovie.com
Some comments from viewers:
"As an integrative physician, I thoroughly enjoyed watching this movie. Excellent production. I see many patients who have multiple chronic illnesses and part of the healing process involves selecting organic, non-GMO foods. It is amazing to see how much better everyone feels.

 "I loved this movie! I have shared it on my Facebook page and will spread the word. As a registered nurse, part of my job is to educate people about health and wellness. Thank you for such an informative movie. We MUST take action and write to our government leaders about the dangers GMO’s are to ALL AMERICANS, and demand that all GMO products are labeled. Shame on Monsanto!!"

 "Wow! This is an excellent film which needs to be seen by as many people as possible. I rarely tell friends that they “have to” do something, but I will tell everyone I know that they must see this film. I intend to buy a couple of copies to loan out to them so they have no excuse!"

"My name is Allison. I am a 6th grader from Minnesota. I am 11 years old. I watched the entire video. I am inspired to do something about having no GMOs. This stuff is no doubt SCARY. I will probably create a petition and bring it to my middle school of average kids with an average modern day diet of GMO infested foods. My mom and I will definitely “clean our cupboards.” Even just being a kid this video made me so angry that the government is not really helping us stop GMOs. Thank you sooo much for informing the public about this."

 "The information in this documentary is powerful. I was not aware of how prevalent GMOs are in the world and that they affect so many aspects of life. Thank you for creating this wonderful film that helps spread the word about the damage that GMOs are creating. I’ve told family and friends to not only vote at the ballots, but to vote with their money, and this movie just amplifies that sentiment. Change can happen if we make it happen."
Thanks to our film sponsors:

We are deeply grateful to NutivaBragg Live Food ProductsKamut,Frey VineyardsOrganic Pastures Dairy, CAEO Products,  Berlin Natural Bakery and Sacramento Label GMOs Volunteer - Leo Youngerfor their generosity in sponsoring the online showing of Genetic Roulette—The Gamble of Our Lives through the election!

No comments:

Post a Comment